Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
27 Dolores Hirschmann – How To Land & Leverage Your TEDx Talk
If you’ve ever wondered how you could get on the TED stage (and leverage it for your business), you’re going to find this episode interesting!
My guest, TEDx organizer Dolores Hirschmann will teach you how land a TEDx talk, how to structure it for maximum clarity, and how to leverage it on the back end for more visibility, credibility and profitability.
On top of curating one of the best TedX events in the country, Dolores is also a “Clarity Coach” who helps companies and entrepreneurs understand their “big message” and wrap their entire marketing strategy around it to resonate with their ideal clients. She leverages the TEDx platform to turn successful professionals into thought-leaders in their fields.
- What is an “idea worth spreading” and how to reframe YOUR message into one
- What TedX curators are looking for in their speakers, and how to craft your message to appeal to them
- The wisdom of bringing up negative emotions in a TedX talk
- How to land your spot on a TEDx stage
- Why not all TEDx events are created equal (and what you need to watch out for when you apply)
- How you can leverage the TedX stage to reshape your business
- Get a copy of Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Connect with Dolores Hirschmann:
swipe to see more