Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
24 Ocean Robbins – From 31 Flavors to Food Revolution (AKA: Our Toxic Food Supply & What To Do About It)
If you know me well, then you know I’m just a little bit obsessed with the topics of food and well being and how they can impact your success and happiness. My interest began about 5 years ago when I realized that mystery symptoms I’d been having almost my whole life had their roots primarily in the foods I was eating. When I made changes to my diet, I felt better physically and emotionally – and, lo and behold, my business grew too!
Today’s guest is Ocean Robbins, co-founder and CEO of the Food Revolution Network. He shares disturbing facts about how our food supply is poisoning us and what we can do as individuals and activists to end our toxic food culture. He tells us about how he became the person he is, including how his father walked away from the Baskin-Robbins empire in order to promote healthy eating.
I’m so excited to bring you this interview because what he shares can impact not only your physical well being, but the success of your business as a result.
- Why the world needs a food revolution, and why YOU need one to be successful in your business
- The crucial importance of a healthy gut microbiome (and what you can do to cultivate one)
- Ocean’s inspiring family story – how his father walked away from a ready-made empire to lead the charge for health
- How Ocean’s parents helped him to develop the belief and awareness that he could make a big difference in the world at such a young age
- Why GMOs are such a big deal and NOT the solution the food industry has promised (this alone is critical information)
- The truth about dairy and meat
- Learn more about The Food Revolution Network
- Get a copy of Diet for a New America by John Robbins
- Read Voices of the Food Revolution by John and Ocean Robbins
- Connect with Ocean Robbins:
swipe to see more