Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
18 Scott Halford – Hack your Brain to Live Longer, Healthier and Happier
Scott Halford, Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author of Activate Your Brain and National Hall of Fame Speaker reveals how we abuse the most valuable asset we possess — our brain — DAILY, then reveals several simple-to-implement yet invaluable tools to maximize our performance under the hood.
For example, you’ll learn the one simple thing you MUST do every single day to stop slowly killing your brain, and start maximizing its performance. Not only is this interview crazy interesting and informative, it is also super FUN because Scott is a very, very funny guy. Get ready to laugh and learn, all at the same time.
Scott Halford is an expert on brain-based behavioral science, emotional intelligence, critical thinking, and influence. In addition to being an author and speaker, he is also a columnist with the Huffington Post and Entrepreneur.com.
- How our modern lifestyles beat up our brains and substantially decrease our cognitive abilities.
- What cortisol is and how it affects the functioning of your brain
- 5 ways to help our body erase cortisol
- What to replace your morning cup of joe with to enhance your performance all day long
- How to have more willpower
- Why perfectionism is now considered a “syndrome” and what to do if you are afflicted
- Check out Scott’s books:
- Get a copy of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- Get a copy of Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- Read Pachinko by Min Jin
- Get inspired at Values.com
- Connect with Scott Halford:
swipe to see more