Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
17 Jennifer Grace – Simple Tools & Strategies To Quiet Your Inner “Itty Bitty Sh**tty Committee”
Do you realize that most of what limits you is your OWN mindset? If you do, then you’ll want to listen to this week’s interview – and if you don’t, then consider listening twice!
This week’s guest is celebrity life coach, Jennifer Grace, who shares practical strategies to eliminate anxiety, avoid distraction, and overcome your negative inner voice. Jennifer also shares a few tips and tricks that will help you connect to your inner creative genius.
Learning from Jennifer has inspired me to change my entire morning routine, and I know that you will be similarly inspired.
Jennifer Grace is a Hay House author and creator of the Creative Insight Journey, an 8-week course designed for individuals seeking clarity and direction in their lives.
- The origin of Jennifer’s teachings (Stanford University, actually!)
- Will and grace: making it happen vs. letting it happen
- Practice “dropping the rope” to attain a relaxed and balanced state.
- Learn to listen to your voices of judgement AND wisdom to banish your fears and anxiety
- Journal while in your “twilight state” to unlock your creative potential!
- Meditate to get in touch with your inner witness
- Learn to deal with the little negativity monster inside of your head
- Watch Jennifer’s Future Self Meditation
- Get a copy of Directing Your Destiny by Jennifer Grace
- Read Activate Your Brain by Scott Halford
- Check out The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- Check out The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- Connect with Jennifer Grace:
swipe to see more