Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
10 Sharon Lechter – “Rich Dad Poor Dad” Co-Author Shares Revelations on Money, Business & “Outwitting The Devil”
Get ready for some amazing content in this show from one of the wisest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of interviewing.
My guest, Sharon Lechter, is a financial literacy expert, keynote speaker, and the New York Times Bestselling Author – along with Robert Kiyosaki – of the 14 books in the Rich Dad Poor Dad, series. In fact, Sharon has been called “the GENIUS” behind that brand.
In her current role with the Napoleon Hill Foundation, Sharon has also co-written several OTHER bestselling books including Think and Grow Rich for Women, Three Feet From Gold, and Outwitting the Devil, a VERY intriguing book originally authored by Napoleon Hill and never released because it was too “out there” (my words, not hers) for its time.
Get ready to learn about the inside scoop on those books, plus the difference between a “Celebrity” business and a “Mission-based” business, and how to optimize BOTH using systems that can be maintained by your employees without your intervention.
- Sharon’s journey from CPA to international superstar
- What Sharon was NOT prepared for on her career journey – and how you can plan ahead
- The #1 key to making ANY business scaleable and sustainable
- How to systemize and scale a “Celebrity” driven business that is built around an individual
- The inside scoop on Think And Grow Rich and Napoleon Hill
- How women must approach the steps to success differently from men
- The common maladaptive behaviors Sharon had to shift to become successful
- The prayer of Jabez – Sharon’s guiding mantra for life and work
- Sharon Lechter’s Books:
- Good To Great by Jim Collins
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- Listen to Sharon’s podcast: Your Money, Your Business, Your Life
- Visit Cherry Creek Lodge
- Connect with Sharon Lechter:
swipe to see more