Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
09 Claudia Chan – From Fluff to Feminism and Entertainment to Empowerment
All over the globe, women are speaking up, stepping up and shaking up the status quo. My guest on this show is one of those women. Claudia Chan is the founder and CEO of S.H.E. Global Media, an initiative to help Fortune 1000 companies accelerate their diversity initiatives and achieve gender parity by 2030.
In this interview we discuss her new book, This Is How We Rise, and this “3rd Wave of Feminism,” in which women honor their feminine nature, empower each other, rise above “victim” status and step into being agents of change in their communities, companies and countries.
I hope that this interview leaves you as inspired and motivated as it did me! Enjoy.
- The current state of “feminism”
- Femininity as an asset in the workplace
- How empowered women are agents of change
- The common “victim mentality” that doesn’t serve women, and what it takes to rise above
- The role of the media in forwarding gender equality
- About Claudia’s new book, This is How We Rise
- Watch Claudia’s TED Talk
- Get a copy of This Is How We Rise by Claudia Chan
- Get a copy of The Athena Doctrine by John Gerzema and Michael D’Antonio
- Get a copy of Half the Sky by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
- Learn more about S.H.E. Global Media
- Connect with Claudia Chan:
swipe to see more