Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
06 Alexis Neely – Healing Unconscious Wounds and Taming our Triggers
In this episode I interview Alexis Neely (artist name Ali Shanti). Alexis is a bestselling author and frequent guest on numerous talk shows and news broadcasts.
After graduating summa cum laude from Georgetown Law, she went on to build her own law practice into a million-dollar a year firm in just 3 years. And then realized she was miserable.
Hear her story of how she completely turned around her life and brought it into alignment with her authentic self – while building 2 more million-dollar businesses – is epic. And as she tells the story, she drops truth bomb after truth bomb (no joke, I took 8 pages of notes!) about ways to develop the kind of self-awareness and self-acceptance that lead to joy, prosperity and fulfillment in your business and life.
- How we tend to make many of our life choices based on unconscious wounds we carry with us from our past
- Avoiding reactivity: Learning to step back and make a different choice
- How learning to safely feel our bad feelings will prevent them from exploding
- Discovering the masculine and feminine aspects that live within you
- Entrepreneurial models
- Alexis’s long-term goals
- How to give your desires appropriate attention and permission
swipe to see more