Awaken Your Inner Superstar with Michelle Villalobos is the podcast for thought leaders, game-changers and entrepreneurs — you don't want to miss this on C-Suite!
02 Alina Villasante – The Challenges and Inspirations in Building a Global Lifestyle Brand
Alina Villasante is the founder and designer of the lifestyle brand, Peace Love World, and an advocate of loving and inspiring every person to be their best self.
Born in Cuba, raised in New York and Miami-based, Alina found her purpose in the world of fashion after 17 years in the Aviation business. She founded Peace Love World in 2009 and since then it has grown into the influential multimillion-dollar brand it is today – just recently landing a coveted spot on QVC.
Alina recognized that everyone was starving for the same thing: peace love and happiness. She decided to make it her mission to find a window to the world where she can inspire people to not only feel loved, but to love others. She found her voice for positive energy and affirmations and used clothes as the canvas to spread this message.
Tune in as we discuss business strategies and tactics, Alina’s behind-the-scenes struggles, challenges, heartbreaks, and much more.
- The history and message of the Peace Love World brand
- Alina’s superstar story
- What life was like growing up as a child of Cuban immigrants
- How to create your freedom
- The importance of focusing on joy, passion and gifts
- How your biggest challenges can turn into opportunities
- Alina’s vision for the future of Peace Love World
- Inspirational mentors who guide and teach Alina
- Favorite books
- Alina’s recommended books:
- Connect with Alina Villasante:
swipe to see more