This podcast shines the light on the private stories behind the public success stories.
Each week, I interview a guest from the C-Suite and post an insights episode for FU-CHAAA Fridays!
Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything.
If you're looking for a keynote speaker on resilience or business development, please connect with me!
002: Kimberley Clarke Responding to Loss in Business
Could you lose your biggest client and still succeed in biz?
Kimberley Clarke did.
That’s the responsibility of the C-Suite.
In this episode, Allison Graham and Kimberley Clarke discuss:
- How event professionals manage the constant levels of stress.
- The importance of having a contingency plan in business, especially in the C-Suite.
- How to recover from losing your largest client.
- The importance of having the right team.
- Have backup plans.
- Confidence helps you resolve an issue when it comes.
- Don’t look backwards, when you need to be looking forward.
- If you don’t have time to accomplish something, what that really means is you don’t have the right people working for you.
“No need to panic, there’s always a solution.” — Kimberley Clarke
swipe to see more