Shark Tank's Daymond John Highlights Best Seller TV Debut on C-Suite TVShark Tank's Daymond John Highlights Best Seller TV Debut on C-Suite TV https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/logo.png 254 45 C-Suite Network https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/logo.png
After the launch of C-Suite Book Club, Best Seller TV debuts on C-Suite TV featuring exclusive interviews with top business authors. The premiere episode features an interview with Daymond John, and future guests are scheduled to include Scott McKain, Shep Hyken and Sylvie di Giusto.
Best Seller TV today joined the growing business programing on the online television network C-Suite TV with its inaugural episode featuring entrepreneur, innovator and best-selling author, Daymond John. The fashion mogul founder and CEO of FUBU and one of the tough tycoons on ABC’s Shark Tank, John sat down with Best Seller TV host Camilla Webster to explore the themes and insights of his best-selling business book Display of Power.
In a wide-ranging interview, John reveals:
- How a slogan on an oversized kitchen utensil became the mantra for his life
- The key early steps for entrepreneurial success
- How he draws on “the power inside us”
- What common resource kept him from quitting when times were tough
- The impact the “intrapreneur” can have on a company
- How his daughter changed his outlook on social media
- A sneak peak at his next book, The Power of Broke
- An exclusive free offer to Best Seller TV viewers