Marketing Day: SnapChat ads, SEO projects & EvidonMarketing Day: SnapChat ads, SEO projects & Evidon https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/marketing-day-snapchat-ads-seo-projects-evidon.png 800 450 C-Suite Network https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/marketing-day-snapchat-ads-seo-projects-evidon.png
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- How to test (and perfect) nearly everything in PPC
Jul 27, 2017 by Andreas Reiffen
Columnist Andreas Reiffen adapts his talk from SMX London 2017 into a handy “how-to” for search marketers looking to improve ad performance through testing.
- 3 reasons SEO belongs at the beginning of a project, not the end
Jul 27, 2017 by Nate Dame
Search engine optimization (SEO) can sometimes be treated as an afterthought, but columnist Nate Dame outlines how keyword research can be instrumental in planning and developing an effective content calendar.
- Urge to splurge on predictive? Before you risk buyers’ remorse, apply pragmatic thinking to drive real value, now
Jul 27, 2017 by John Steinert
Before you get caught up in the shiny new thing with all the bells and whistles, contributor John Steinert urges you to consider more accessible approaches. They may not be as trendy, but they’ll perform just as well.
- MarTech Recruiter Erica Seidel & Healthgrades SVP Jay Wilson discuss recruiting the right martech role
Jul 27, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
“Inside the Search for the Martech Unicorn” will take attendees through the process Healthgrades used to recruit its new Director of Marketing Technology.
- Five things retailers must do this summer to prepare for holiday shopping
Jul 27, 2017 by Tom Mucklow
The summer months are…