We're Hiring | Content EditorWe're Hiring | Content Editor https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/were-hiring-content-editor-1-1024x640.jpg 1024 640 C-Suite Network https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/were-hiring-content-editor-1-1024x640.jpg
Rapidly growing executive membership organization has an immediate opening for a Content Editor, in our Sioux Falls, South Dakota office. We are building a team for providing a range of services to our C-Suite members from online to in-person events. Our members are from the most successful companies and attention to detail and an orientation to providing the highest level of service is a cornerstone of this position.
This is a full-time position offering benefits and competitive compensation.
Send a resume to Ashley.email@example.com for consideration for this position.
- Assist in executing a communication strategy that supports the business objectives
- Execute editorial for all web, marketing database, email, social media and electronic direct mail campaigns
- Develop and collaborate in the generation and implementation of engaging communication
- Edit all content for print and electronic collateral
- Assist with developing targeted messaging for marketing collateral
- Draft and edit assigned editorials and talking points
- Collaborate with internal teams to create communication plans to optimize user experience
- Ensure brand and identity are represented according to company policies
- Participate in regular team calls and other calls on an as-needed basis to review strategies and work.
- Respond to emails in a timely, efficient manner
- 2 years of minimum experience in communications, writing, journalism, public relations and/or marketing fields.
- General to extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google features.
- General to extensive knowledge of WordPress and electronic direct mail software
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising communication campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and reliable with a creative approach
- Possess analytical skills to develop and measure business success