Compliance Podcast Network Joins Forces with C-Suite RadioCompliance Podcast Network Joins Forces with C-Suite Radio https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/1200x628-radio-pressRelease-radio-1024x536.png 1024 536 C-Suite Network https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/1200x628-radio-pressRelease-radio-1024x536.png
C-Suite Radio, home to a library of weekly online radio shows featuring c-suite leaders, business executives, and entrepreneurs, is announcing that the Compliance Podcast Network is adding ten new shows to C-Suite Radio’s impressive lineup.
The Compliance Podcast Network is spearheaded by Tom Fox, the voice of compliance and a compliance expert with over 35 years of experience. He is literally the guy who wrote the book on compliance
The new shows that will now join C-Suite Radio are:
- 12 O’Clock High– In this bi-weekly podcast, Tom Fox and Richard Lummis discuss business leadership by going into the history, current events, research, and other issues affecting leaders today.
- Across the Board– A bi-monthly podcast that discusses the pressing issues faced by Board of Directors, corporate governance, and risk management at the highest levels of business.
- Compliance Into the Weeds– Each week, Matt Kelly (the coolest guy in compliance) and Tom Fox delve deep into the weeds in an array of different topics in the Enterprise Risk Management. They fully geek out on a particular ERM topic on a weekly basis.
- Daily Compliance News– As the only daily news podcast in compliance, this show keeps audience informed on all the latest happenings in the world of compliance and corruption.
- Everything Compliance – A bi-weekly podcast, hosted by Tom Fox, that contains the only roundtable show in compliance. It features five of the top compliance practitioners and commentators from London to San Diego.
- FCPA Compliance Report – This is the network’s oldest and signature podcast and it goes live on a weekly basis. It delves into the FCPA, compliance, and business ethics issues.
- Life with GDPR – in this podcast, Tom Fox partners with Jonathan Armstrong, from Cordery Compliance in London, to discuss GDPR, data privacy, and data protection — from the Europe to the US.
- Modern Medium – A podcast where Tom Fox and his co-host, Paris Fox, discuss graphic arts and other visual means of communication for compliance professionals. It also gives insights into how Baby Boomers and Gen X’ers can communicate with Millennials.
- Popcorn and Compliance – What compliance lessons can we learn from the movies? This bi-monthly show with recovering screenwriter Jay Rosen and Tom Fox breaks down a movie from all compliance angles.
- This Week in FCPA – The only weekly podcast wrap-up in the compliance industry. Jay Rosen and Tom Fox breakdown the week in compliance and ethics.
“We at C-Suite Radio are happy to have this wide an array of podcasts joining our network. Variety is the spice of life and the level of in-depth discussions featured on these new shows are exemplary and I’m sure our audience will find many takeaways from each of the shows,” said C-Suite Network Chairman and CEO, Jeffrey Hayzlett. “Happy to have Tom Fox and the Compliance Podcast Network on board.
If you have a business show you’d like to see on C-Suite Radio, contact us here
If you would like to be considered as a guest on C-Suite Radio, fill out this submission form
For more information, visit https://c-suitenetwork.com/radio/.