Best-Selling Author Scott McKain Highlighted as October C-Suite Book Club Premier AuthorBest-Selling Author Scott McKain Highlighted as October C-Suite Book Club Premier Author https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/logo.png 254 45 C-Suite Network https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/logo.png
C-Suite Book Club, the premier source of the world’s leading business books for C-Suite leaders and business executives, welcomes Scott McKain as its premiere author for the month of October. In addition to McKain, new business authors will join C-Suite Book Club, including Peter Shankman, Peter Friedman, Allison Graham, Adrian Ott and Marcia Reynolds.
C-Suite Book Club announced today that Scott McKain, author of “7 Tenets of Taxi Terry” has been selected as this month’s “Premier Author.” In the 7 Tenets of Taxi Terry, McKain talks about Taxi Terry, a cab driver and successful self-starting entrepreneur who combines passion with effort and skill to create distinction in his job and in his life. McKain was so impressed by Terry’s joyful approach to customer service that he incorporated the driver’s inspiring personal philosophy and uplifting advice into his book and speaking engagements.
The 7 tenets are:
- Set high expectations — then, exceed them!
- Delivering what helps the customer… helps you.
- Customers are people — so, personalize the experience.
- Think logically — then act creatively and consistently.
- Make the customer the star of your show!
- Help your customers to come back for more.
- Creating joy for your customer will make your work — and life — more joyful!