JOB OPENING: Digital MarketerJOB OPENING: Digital Marketer https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/20180620-digitalmarketer-1200x628-1024x536.jpg 1024 536 C-Suite Network https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/20180620-digitalmarketer-1200x628-1024x536.jpg
Rapidly growing executive membership organization has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketer located in Sioux Falls. We are building a team for providing a range of services to our C-Suite members from online to in-person events. Our members are from the most successful companies and attention to detail and an orientation to providing the highest level of service is a cornerstone of this position.
Qualified candidates have at least three years of experience in digital marketing. They must be trustworthy and able to provide members with a high level of service. The person in this position will work with director level leadership to develop and execute the digital brand plan and online product promotion and programs. The right candidate is someone who can think globally and strategically to execute the tactical activities to promote the growth of the network products and overall membership engagement and growth.
This is a full-time position offering benefits and competitive compensation.
Send a resume to email@example.com for consideration for this position.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute the brand tactical activities and programs
- Support and execute the online network strategy for existing member value and new member growth
- Promote awareness of the network community through digital programs utilizing multiple digital media channels to increase the volume of attendees
- Conduct programs to promote the network benefits through appropriate partnerships, events, and sponsorships
- Capture metrics and utilize key performance indicators to measure brand campaign effectiveness, overall program reach and success to ultimately increase member viewership and growth
- Work closely with the sales and marketing leadership to manage the digital distribution for the network to facilitate appropriate member interactions and attract new members
- Work with existing and new social media and influencers across different platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Work with internal leadership teams for online content for strategic alignment on each exclusive network product offered to the membership
- Work closely with sales and operations, perform related support activities as needed
- Manage all internal and third party tactical execution within set milestones and budget
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years of work experience in online marketing management or a related digital marketing role
- Experience in digital marketing strategy and tactical execution for an online community setting or related field
- Enthusiasm for engaging members and social influencers to promote the brand and related products and services
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- Google AdWords Certification not a requirement but a plus
- Deep understanding of online communities and the social media influencer landscape with the goal in increasing member viewership and overall member growth
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-management skills at all levels of seniority
- Ability to maintain consistent focus and attention to detail while managing high volume
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, growing organization
- Outstanding written, verbal, communication and presentation skills