[Private] C-Suite Network Contributor Forum: The Wide World of Publishing
June 3 @ 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
What resources are needed when writing and publishing a book? During the C-Suite Network Contributors’ Forum, our distinguished panel will address:
• Elements every book needs to become a best-seller
• The pros and cons of the different publishing models
• Distribution options and resources available for publishing your book
• Marketing your book effectively
• What questions to ask ghostwriters and/or publishers
Join us to participate in an in-depth discussion about the ins and out of the publishing industry, the 5 steps needed for book mapping success and what it takes to write a best-seller.
Our featured panelists are:
• Tyler Hayzlett – Chief Marketing Officer, C-Suite Network
• Naren Aryal – CEO, Amplify Publishing
• Jim Eber — Veteran Writer, Coach and Marketer
• Karl Post – CEO, TallGrass Public Relations & co-founder, C-Suite Network
This exclusive event is for executive leaders with Contributing Media Services (C-Suite Network Advisors, Best Seller TV authors, C-Suite Radio podcast hosts, and C-Suite TV hosts).
There will be ample opportunity for Q&A with each speaker. The conversation will continue during the breakout sessions.