- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Council: Addressing the Challenges of Supply Chain
January 7 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
Learn how Supply Chain challenges identified in the “Bluprint for the future of the U.S. Manufacturing Supply Chain” document are being addressed practically.
Case Study: Northrop Grumman CONNEX Marketplace B2B Supply Chain Event with panelists from Northrup Grummon and UAMMI/UIRA.
Do you find it difficult to sort through thousands of local and national suppliers to find the company that perfectly meets your needs? As a large manufacturer, do you find it difficult to secure local small suppliers? If so, join us at this Manufacturing Council meeting to review a recent CONNEX Marketplace B2B Event case study.
- Learn how Northrop Grumman was matched with qualified local suppliers that perfectly fit the needs of their unique RFI and requirements
- What is the process to hold a CONNEX Marketplace B2B Event:
- Request an Event
- Find Suppliers
- Hold the Event
- Follow Up
What are the benefits of these events?
- Strengthen the local manufacturing supply chain
- Solve sourcing challenges
- Help small and disadvantaged business
- Receive valuable reports and connections that will help grow your business
Also included is a Breakout Session discussing topics and focus of discussion for 2021.