It’s Time to Bring Manufacturing Back to America, Manufacturing Council Forum
March 4 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
Join the C-Suite Network Manufacturing Council on Thursday, March 4th, 12 pm – 2 pm ET to identify “It’s Time to Bring Manufacturing Back to America.”
Time to Act. That’s what many companies are feeling now that manufacturing risks and vulnerabilities have been exposed by the pandemic. Parts shipments have been delayed from Asia. Freight rates have doubled. Markets have changed and demand has shifted wildly. The economy is uncertain. What do we do now? We will discuss global manufacturing strategies and reshoring of manufacturing and sourcing. It’s time to rebuild manufacturing in America.
The presenter is Rosemary Coates, Founder and Executive Director of the Reshoring Institute, followed by a Q&A session and break-out rooms.
What are the benefits of Manufacturing Council events?
- Strengthen the local manufacturing supply chain
- Solve sourcing challenges
- Help small and disadvantaged business
- Receive valuable reports and connections that will help grow your business
Goals of the Manufacturing Council:
- Utilize manufacturing that currently exists in the U.S.
- Connect manufacturers together for collaboration and supply needs
- Bring manufacturing back to the U. S.
- Shorten and strengthen an uninterrupted supply chain
- Educate on what manufacturing is today