- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Council: What is the Outlook for Manufacturing under the new Administration?
February 4 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
Join the C-Suite Network Manufacturing Council on Thursday, February 4th, 12 pm ET to identify “What is the Outlook for Manufacturing Under the New Administration?”
A key issue of the 2020 election was manufacturing; domestic and international. It is essential for U.S. manufacturing to stay on top of how the new leadership will affect the industry. Changes like President Biden signing a “Buy American Initiative” opens up opportunities for U.S. manufacturers if they are aware of what’s coming.
We will be discussing:
- What do we know?
- What are we anticipating to change/happen?
- How can we as an industry be involved?
The presenter will be Todd Boppell, COO and Technologist with NAM (National Association of Manufacturers), followed by a panel Q&A session.
The panelists are Todd Boppell and Joyce Cordi, a businesswoman turned podcaster and Host of ReimagineAmerica.org.
What are the benefits of these events?
- Strengthen the local manufacturing supply chain
- Solve sourcing challenges
- Help small and disadvantaged business
- Receive valuable reports and connections that will help grow your business