- This event has passed.
LeadHERship Global — Build Credibility and Elevate Your Brand
July 28 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
In our increasingly competitive world, personal and company branding has never been more important. If you want to be known as the expert in your field, it’s essential to build a strong brand that commands respect and credibility. But how do you go about doing this?
In “The Ultimate Guide to Building Credibility and Elevating Your Brand” event, Hazel Herrington shares her secrets for success. She explains how to develop a personal or company brand that will make you stand out from the crowd, and outlines the strategies you need to use to build credibility with clients, customers, and colleagues. With Hazel’s help, you’ll learn how to create a brand that will help you achieve your business goals. Whether you’re looking to attract new clients, win over customers, or simply be known as the expert in your field.
All attendees get a free copy of her new book: Build credibility and elevate your brand.
Join us to learn:
As a solopreneur, you are the face of your business and everything you do reflects on your brand. That’s why it’s so important to make sure that you are taking actionable steps to build a strong brand that will be credible and elevate your business. Here are five actionable insights that will help you do just that:
1. Make sure that your personal and corporate branding are in alignment. Your personal brand should reflect the values and mission of your business.
2. Be strategic about the platforms you use to promote your brand. Choose platforms that will reach your target audience and where you can be active and engaged.
3. Create compelling content that speaks to your target audience and helps them solve their problems.
4. Build relationships with other businesses and influencers in your industry. These relationships can help to boost your credibility and reach.
5. Don’t be afraid to monetise your brand. Having a paid product or service can help to show customers that you are serious about what you do.
SPEAKER: Hazel Herrington.