Executive Briefing: Situational Awareness In Today’s World
April 27 @ 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM CDT
Situational awareness can be defined as “the perception of the elements in the environment within a volume of time and space” or “knowing what is going on around us.” Basically, it’s being aware of what surrounds us personally and professionally in order to become more effective leaders.
Brian Searcy is the Founder & President of Paratus Group and he has a vision to “redefine how safety is learned” to make gathering places like schools, churches, workplaces and our own communities as safe as possible. As a retired Colonel from the U.S. Air Force, Brian’s using proven leadership skills to solve a need for relevant, effective, trustworthy principles, training methodologies, and programs that enforce situational awareness.
Register for the C-Suite Network’s Executive Briefing to learn:
– What situational awareness is and why we need it
– 9 critical skills needed to achieve full situational awareness
– Threats we currently face in the workplace & communities
– How to develop your own situational awareness
– Behaviors and processes to de-escalate potentially dangerous situations