- This event has passed.
[DIGITAL DISCUSSION] Former Jamba Juice CEO on Transformational Leadership in A Race-Conscious World
January 5 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
The way we do business now is not the way we did business two decades ago. The focus has shifted – and with 80 percent of workers asking for more inclusive companies, it’s time for corporate America to listen. More than three-quarters of people believe that diversity and inclusion offers them a competitive advantage, so what do leaders need to think of to create more inclusive environments?
James D. White is the former Chair, President & CEO of Jamba Juice, and author of “Anti-Racist Leadership: How to Transform Culture in a Race-Conscious World.” James is a transformational leader with more than three decades as a CEO and operating executive. He has overseen the evolution and growth of the world’s most iconic brands in the consumer products, retail, and restaurant industries.
Register for this Digital Discussion on Wednesday, January 5 at 2PM ET to learn:
- How he transformed and turned around Jamba Juice from a smoothie shop to a global healthy lifestyle brand
- What leaders can do to create a more inclusive culture
- Fostering empathy within a company
- His upcoming book – out on March 1
- What the future holds for companies who shift the culture and become more inclusive