- This event has passed.
Book Release Party: Off Scr!pt — Mastering the Art of Business Improv
November 19 @ 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM EST
Going OFF SCRIPT doesn’t come naturally to most organizational leaders. We want to control the narrative, ensure ideal outcomes, script the conversations, manage the problems, predict the future, and win (negotiations, new business, market share, and more). But what if good leaders could become better leaders by doing the opposite — by letting go of the control, by going “off script” in their conversations and negotiations, by being present instead of rushing to the future, and by collaborating in authentic, empathetic ways.
- Embracing the philosophy of “Yes! And”
- Recognize that over preparing is the key
- Read the audience and be prepared to go “Off Script”
- Implement the strategy of “listen to understand”
- Develop an adaptability strategy
- Design a collaborative culture and trust your team
- Value taking risks
Join author Peter Margaritis for the launch of his book, “Off Scr!pt: Mastering the Art of Business Improv” on Friday, November 19 @ 6:30PM ET – right after Celebrates.