Every year business goals are set higher and organizations struggle to keep their sanity while serving their employees and customers.
Is your business full of chaos working to re-calibrate? Do you dream of being a high performing organization that achieves outstanding results? Inefficient organizations are unsustainable.
Mindful leaders distinguish their professionalism and find calm in the chaos while producing exceptional business results.
Members of this council think differently, believe differently about what is possible in business, and act differently in their businesses. We build organizations that combine both data and intuitive creative practices in balance to make better business decisions resulting in high performing companies.
Join us! Be committed to hopeful action and have a desire to build a bold, audacious, and courageous company that believes in transformation.
Mindfulness is the practice of being present in the moment with nonjudgement.
The C-Suite Network Mindful Leadership Council embraces the multi-functional approach to infusing mindfulness in business. That includes the following:
- Positive psychology
- Cognitive brain science
- MBSR – Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Contemplative Paths
- Quantum Physics
- Energy healing/medicine
Mindfulness drives business success by connecting energy practices and data, science, research.
Applied mindfulness in business is a series of practices that bring leaders into the awareness of the present moment to make better decisions based on the integration of visioning, meditation, affirmations, and other methodologies that create better focus, clarity and decision making.
This council is made up of business leaders from diverse backgrounds, with a variety of expertise. We include leaders from a variety of companies, corporations, associations, academic institutions, and universities.
Our members generally fall into three categories:
- CEO’s/Leaders that already use mindful practices to run their businesses and want to improve.
- Practitioners of mindfulness in one or many disciplines that are open to sharing what they know and learning from other practitioners.
- Open and willing, curious leaders that want to learn mindfulness as a personal practice and then bridge it into their workplace.
Benefits of membership in the C-Suite Mindful Leadership Council:
- Collaboration with other like-minded humans that want to deepen their mindfulness practice and apply it in business.
- Education to cutting edge research and case studies on mindful leadership and the related disciplines.
- Membership in a mindful culture of professionals to expand and explore mindfulness as a business practice that results in a more profitable business, improved employee culture, increased customer loyalty, and business sustainability.
- Professionally you will learn to reduce chaos, create calm, increase the effectiveness, improved business results.
- Personally you will experience less stress and improve your resilience
Your Mindful Leadership Council membership includes:
- Access to Everyday Mindfulness Show Podcast
- Weekly mindful connection calls
- Monthly education with top experts in mindfulness and related mindful fields
- Monthly mastermind opportunities
- Mindful Leadership Academy: Personal Practices
- Mindful Leadership Academy: C-Suite
- Annual face-to-face events (Post COVID as available)
** In addition to these council benefits, as a member of the C-Suite Network Mindful Leadership Council, our members gain access to the C-Suite Network Executive Membership portfolio of offerings.
Where we come together in partnership we can magnify the impact of mindful leaders and mindful business.
If you think differently and bring effective wellbeing to everyday then this council is for you.
Members join our council in one of two ways. First, they are new to C-Suite Network $2,500/year $200/mo.
Members who have already joined C-Suite Network may upgrade their memberships to include the Mindful Leadership council at an additional $99/mo.