The C-Suite Leadership Effectiveness Council is designed to support CEO’s, CIO’s, and all C-Suite executives in being highly successful business leaders of their organization. This is for executive teams and leaders who recognize that continuously growing your leadership and communication skills are essential for advancing and attaining their organization’s best results.
The focus of the group is inspiring the insights and innovations required for attaining the highest level of strategic leadership in their organization. That includes polishing the principles and practices that increase your impact, value, and results as a key strategic business leader.
Business today requires the agility, attitudes, and aptitudes to address the demands and challenges being thrust upon leaders. Additionally, building your capacity for client value delivery, strategically aligning your team, and leading change form essential skills requiring continual improvement and refinement to achieve optimal growth and results.
The C-Suite Leadership Effectiveness Council supports you in developing these critical skills in multiple ways:
- Providing brilliant insights from top leaders and leadership experts
- Engaging with thought leaders on specific issues and opportunities
- Developing cohort group relationships with trusted peers
- Accessing valuable services that enhance your leadership results
- Belonging to a network of exceptional value to its members
- Attaining your highest level of success as a C-Suite leader
- Engagement and collaboration with C-Suite level colleagues who are strategic leaders in their organization.
- Insights from top thinkers in business and leadership via the resources of the C-Suite network, the C-Suite Leadership Effectiveness Council, and the generosity of the members of these networks.
- Opportunity to ask and get answers to critical questions in a timely manner from top practitioners in the field.
- The latest knowledge, insights, and practices about business, technology, and global trends that are – or will be – affecting you.
Base Membership Benefits $1,500:
- Newsletters & whitepapers
- Two in-person council meetings
- Podcasts with C-Suite Leadership Thought Leaders
- Monthly digital webinars (and access to recordings)
- Discounts and special offers on products and services for executive leaders
- C-Suite Network Executive Membership – with all its own benefits
Leader Membership benefits $2,500:
The Leader membership includes all of the benefits listed above plus:
- One-on-on topical coaching (your choice of topic)
- Up to Four Special Leadership-only Topic Digital Webinars (and access to the recording)
- Q&A Sessions with C-Suite Leadership Thought Leaders
- Discount on C-Suite Positioning Analysis by Optimize International
- Discount on Strategic Alignment Process™ Sessions
In order to help facilitate conversation between members, the C-Suite Leadership Effectiveness Council offers a variety of events to fit any kind of schedule and travel flexibility.
- Two in-person meetings a year in conjunction with C-Suite international conferences.
- Executive Roundtables – monthly (all webinars are recorded and accessible to members)
- Informal virtual gatherings – ad-hoc gatherings that can be organized by members though personal and group connection with other members
Steve Lishansky works with CEOs, C-Suite executives, and their leadership teams as an executive coach and strategic advisor to drive senior team performance and organizational results.
Focusing on executive team decision-making, defining top priorities, and delivering on these most important outcomes, his leaders find they align their organizations better, improve their prioritization and focus, and deliver higher quality results faster. Teams work together better, align on top priorities faster, and communicate what matters most more congruently and consistently.
Steve founded and led 2 fast-growing, multi-million-dollar companies prior to founding Optimize International in 1992. He coaches C-Suite executives and their senior leadership teams to grow their businesses, their people, and their impact on their clients and communities. As an executive coach, professional speaker, strategic planning facilitator, and best-selling author, Steve works with talented and successful clients to better leverage their talents, impact, and results. Past clients have included: Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte, NASA, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Fidelity, State Street, MetLife, Oakley, and fast-growth entrepreneurial companies. Steve thrives on family adventures, travel, meditation, health and fitness, and making a difference in the world.
C-Suite executives who are committed to being high-impact senior business leaders; CEO’s who know they need to build cultures to effectively lead the essential business transformations going on; and everyone who appreciates the power, potential, and possibilities of leadership are welcome to join. We encourage leaders across all industries to engage and learn from our most successful members.