C-Suite Network Announces Launch of the Manufacturing CouncilC-Suite Network Announces Launch of the Manufacturing Council https://c-suitenetwork.com/councils/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2019/03/1200x628-council-pressRelease-manufacuring-1024x536.jpg 1024 536 Billy Schlotter https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/3d2fb9e34ded61e09c999c8d6a1adb92?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The C-Suite Network, the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite leaders, is announcing today the launch of a new council, the C-Suite Network Manufacturing Council, chaired by Hero Club member and President and CEO of i5Services, Alan Davis. The Council is dedicated to help manufacturing leaders innovate, improve, thrive, and make a difference to advance the overall industry in the United States.
The Council’s main purpose is to progress the manufacturing industry by tackling issues pertaining to the workforce, policy, sustainability, and supply chain that will have a lasting, positive impact. Through thought leadership and working groups, the Manufacturing Council is looking to initially provide solutions to the following problems:
- Innovation – Why is the U.S. being out-innovated in the world marketplace and what do we do about it?
- Workforce – How do we solve the workforce deficit and change the perception of U.S. manufacturing?
- Policy – How do we adapt to changing tariffs and government policies?
- Supply chain – How do we shorten the supply chain and connect with manufacturers closer to our facilities and why can’t we find them today?
- Process taxonomy – Why is there no standard definition of manufacturing processes and how do we build and maintain one?
The C-Suite Network Manufacturing Council offers a number of benefits to its members, including access to content created by the Council, invitation to council events and working groups, networking opportunities with some of the greatest minds in the industry, and opportunities to help produce thought leadership content. Members may also opt for additional C-Suite benefits by becoming an influencer, leader or participant in Council decision making.
The Council has four different ways to get involved:
- Follower – Receive newsletter, social media posts, and informational emails
- Member – Access to content created, invitations to events, and participation in working groups and decision-making meetings
- Influencer – Council membership, plus joining the C-Suite Network to expand interactions with thousands of influential leaders striving to make a difference
- Leader – Gain access to The Hero Club (must meet eligibility requirements), a group of dedicated leaders striving to make the world a better place for all
“As the Chairman and CEO of the C-Suite Network, I’m excited to announce the launch of the Manufacturing Council which will identify solutions to propel the industry forward” said Jeffrey Hayzlett, Chairman and CEO, C-Suite Network. “Alan is a veteran of the trade, who is one of the best and brightest minds and his dedication to the industry will be incredibly beneficial to every Council member.”
The C-Suite Network’s continued mission is to provide members with the most up-to-date tools and benefits to help them stay abreast of all the changes taking place in the business world.
“I am thrilled to have the opportunity to create and lead the Manufacturing Council, and become even more involved with the C-Suite Network,” said Davis. “Every executive I’ve met throughout the network has been top notch and I can’t wait to start making a difference with this council and all of the C-Suite Network entities.”
For more information, visit: www.c-suitenetwork.com
For additional information about joining the C-Suite Network Manufacturing Council, visit: www.c-suitenetwork.com/councils/manufacturing-council/