Sylvie di GiustoSylvie di Giusto https://c-suitenetwork.com/bookclub/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/09/Book-Cover-Sylvie-di-Giusto-Square-SIZED.png 209 248 https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The Image of Leadership is the result of Sylvie di Giusto’s journey through two career paths: one in the field of human resources, the other one as a professional image consultant. The title reflects the reality that everyone can and should acknowledge, which is that true leadership manifests itself in ways that are both seen and unseen.
This book will take you step-by-step through the development of your professional imprint. The focus will be on all of those things that people perceive about you, with an emphasis on your appearance and your image.
By all means, it’s not a “How-to” book, because there simply is no “one-size-fits-all” formula for a look of leadership. Instead this book provides you with a deep understanding of the most important concepts to achieve your image of leadership. Because…
- – YOU have to create your own professional imprint, which is true to your personality and which works for the duration of your long career.
- – YOU have to appear confident, authentic, professional, and respectful to be perceived as a leader—no matter your height, weight, color, age or gender.
- – YOU have to look like a leader long before you are one.
- – YOU have only 7 seconds to create an imprint of leadership.
- – YOU have to show people your leadership, every day, consistently.
- – YOU —and only YOU— can choose to present yourself as a leader, or not.
This book is written to be entertaining for leaders at all levels. You’ll encounter hard data drawn from Sylvie’s research and she also shares countless stories from her 20 years of experience in corporations around the world, while she will prove her theories with people who are currently in the public eye. There is no other book that encourages you to learn about your image from famous politicians, CEO’s or pop stars at the same time.