Risky is the New Safe
Risky Is the New Safe is a different kind of book for a different kind of thinking—a thought-provoking manifesto for risk takers. It will challenge you to think laterally, question premises, and be a contrarian.
Disruptive technology, accelerating speed of change and economic upheaval are changing the game. The same tired, old conventional thinking won’t get you to success today. Risky Is the New Safe will change the way you look at everything! You’ll view challenges—and the corresponding opportunities they provide—in entirely new and exciting ways. You’ll recognize powerful new gateways to creating wealth.
In this mind-bending book you’ll discover:
- – How mavericks like Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, and Mark Cuban think differently—and what you can learn from them;
- – The six-month online course that could allow you to earn more than a Ph.D.;
- – How social media changes branding and marketing forever, and what that means for you;
- – What happens when holo-suites and virtual-reality sex come about, and how you need to prepare;
- – The new religion of ideas: How to become an “idea generator” and declare as a free agent; and,
- – What will cause the Euro, precious metals, and oceanfront real estate to collapse—and how that can make you rich!
About the Authors
Randy Gage is classic American rags to riches story. A high school dropout, Randy rose from a jail cell as a teen to become a successful multi-millionaire. He is the author on nine international bestsellers that have been translated into 25 languages. He is best known for “Risky Is the New Safe,” a thought-provoking look at how the accelerating speed of change is creating chaos and disruption – and thus great opportunities to become wealthy. “Risky” appeared on the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists.
Randy’s next book due in early 2014 will actually be titled “2024.” It will be a sequel to “Risky” and go deeper down the rabbit hole. In the new book Gage reveals a stunning and sometimes shocking picture of the real future we will experience over the next decade. “2024” reveals how disruptive technology and other advances will create the most accelerated change in human history – thus the most daunting challenges, and ultimately – the greatest opportunities ever seen to create wealth.
When he’s not prowling the podium, or locked in his lonely writer’s garret, you’ll find Randy playing third base on a softball field somewhere. Tweet him, friend him, follow him, or just stop by http://www.randygage.com/