BEing Seen and BEing Heard as a Thought LeaderBEing Seen and BEing Heard as a Thought Leader https://c-suitenetwork.com/advisors/wp-content/themes/csadvisore/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Mitchell Levy https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/9207cf039c9afbda3d2aeb4317749965?s=96&d=mm&r=g
When thinking about my first post, I thought that a link to my TED talk was a great way to start.
It covers several thoughts and ideas for your business. When I re-watched it this weekend, I wrote down twenty different ideas that stood out. Here are seven:
- As a thought leader, are you sharing a message of service?
- Trust comes from vulnerability, integrity & authenticity!
- Are you being vulnerable & authentic?
- Are you creating opportunities to be known, liked and trusted?
- Are you screaming “Buy, Buy, Buy” on social media? If won’t work!
- The microphone that everyone has with social media is really a headset, where you must listen more than talk.
- Are you “truly” listening to your prospects and clients and changing your products and services as a result?
What do you think? What idea stood out for you when watching this talk?
Mitchell Levy is a people publisher that empowers thought leaders to share their genius. After a 2-hr interview to extract your genius, his team will write and publish your book in hardcover, paperback, Kindle, PDF, and AHAbook formats. To explore what this means for you, sign up for a 30-minute strategy session http://aha.pub/focused