Developing a Curious MindsetDeveloping a Curious Mindset https://c-suitenetwork.com/advisors/wp-content/themes/csadvisore/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Dr. Diane Hamilton https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/77a2155a2c50bf3c7d162050d8218702?s=96&d=mm&r=g
James Taylor recently interviewed me regarding developing a curiosity mindset. James is a keynote speaker, author and entrepreneur on a mission to help people and organizations maximize, market and monetize their creativity.
To hear the interview, you can go to: https://www.jamestaylor.me/diane-hamilton/.
The following are highlights of what we discussed in the interview:
- Curiosity and its decline
- Creativity and AI
- Beginning of current fascination
- Uniqueness of the next generation
- Data from assessments
- Muse and inspiration
- Disagreeing with other’s vision
- Daniel Goleman and Reuven Baron
- Promising and delivering
- Benefits of working under pressure