Megan Burns C-Suite Network Advisor Since May 2019
Customer Experience & Culture Transformation - Keynote Speaker, Executive Mentor
Your customers expect more than a great product or service – they want a great experience, too.
Megan Burns works with Fortune 500 companies to make sure they can deliver a winning client experience no matter how fast technology, expectations, or market forces change.
ABOUT MEGAN BURNS
Megan is one of the world’s foremost experts on customer-driven transformation. Through speaking, consulting, and mentoring, she helps organizations understand what customer-centricity looks like in firms such as Amazon, USAA, and Apple. She then partners with leaders to embed that same level of empathy and customer experience rigor into their own process and culture.
Executives turn to Megan for insight, support, and guidance because she brings to the table an unparalleled level of:
- Expertise. Before starting her own firm in 2016, Megan spent more than a decade at Forrester Research. She developed the customer experience (CX) maturity model featured in the landmark book Outside In: The Power of Putting Customers at the Center of Your Business and led the global CX Index benchmark from 2011 to 2016. Megan has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Inc. Magazine, and Advertising Age and featured as a subject matter expert in books like The Power of Moments by best-selling authors Chip & Dan Heath and Marketing To The Entitled Consumer by Dave Frankland and Nick Worth.
- Experience. A former practitioner at AT&T, IBM, and Intel, Megan knows first-hand how hard it is to drive change a large, complex organization. As a consultant, she has advised dozens of global corporations including more than half of the Fortune 50. Megan has worked in industries as diverse as financial services, healthcare, telecom, pharma, technology, professional services, manufacturing, logistics, government, travel, and retail. If you’re facing an experience management challenge, Megan has probably seen it.
- Influence. Megan is a veteran keynote speaker and audience favorite at industry events like X4: The Experience Management Summit, the B2B CX Summit, CXNYC, CXSF, Customer Contact Week, and The Chief Customer Officer Exchange. She has delivered hundreds of keynotes, seminars, and workshops and is a professional member of the National Speakers Association. Megan writes for a variety of sites like CMO.com, CustomerThink, and Workhuman. In 2018, she was named one of the 15 most influential women in her field.
- Committment. The work Megan does with her clients isn’t easy. It requires time, trust, and strong working relationships at all levels of an organization. That’s why she only takes on a limited number of clients and speaking engagements each year. Working with a small, select group of leaders enables her to maintain the high level of strategic thinking, creativity, and personal attention her clients need and deserve.
POPULAR WRITING AND VIDEO:
- ARTICLE: Better customer experience is like eating healthy and exercising. You have to do more than want it.
- ARTICLE: Culture Is Central To Customer Experience. But What Exactly Is It? (blog)
- ARTICLE: Trust Is A Must For Customer-Centric Culture. (CMO.com)
- VIDEO: Explaining Customer Experience To The Rest Of Your Organization
- VIDEO: How To Write A Clear, Useful Customer Experience Vision Statement
MEGAN IN THE MEDIA:
- Everyone Hates Customer Service. This Is Why. (Wall Street Journal)
- Contact Center Leaders Look Back To Look Forward (1to1 Media)
- What Makes For A Good CX? Experts At Adobe ‘Think Tank’ Respond
- CX Leader Podcast: Getting Over The CX Transformation Bump (Luminaries of CX Series)
For more information on Megan and her work, visit www.experienceenterprises.com.
Megan Burns | Customer Experience & Culture Transformation - Keynote Speaker, Executive Mentor
"Megan’s insightful research and thoughtful approach to CX transformation inspired me and my peers for more than four years. She was the leader we turned to for knowledge and insight as Verizon evolved its CX organization. Megan helped our executives understand what CX management looks like at scale and had one-on-one conversations with some of our most influential leaders."
US Customer Experience Lead, KPMG
"Megan was a major factor in the success of our kick off! She delivered a riveting keynote and helped us design, create and manage an agenda that quickly got us on the right path to make our CX vision a reality."
Director of Customer Experience, TForce Final Mile
C-Suite Advisors Insights
18 September 2019 | 9:28 am