Chris Hallberg C-Suite Network Advisor Since May 2020
Certified EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) Implementer, Executive Coach, Author, Speaker.
Are you getting absolutely everything that you want from your business, from your team?
The difference between a good company and a great company can sometimes be hard to pinpoint. Chris’s clients routinely win “Best Place to Work” Awards as a byproduct of their work together. In order to be a top 5% award winning business you have to do three things really well.
#1 Your VISION has to be amazing to attract the best and brightest, it needs to be simple and impactful.
#2 Your TRACTION has to be consistent and sustainable. Great teams simply out execute their competition.
#3 Your HEALTHY team can “Enter the Danger” safely and have healthy conflict for the greater good of the company, not the individual.
EOS(R) or the Entrepreneurial Operating System(R) helps growing companies align and synchronize all of the moving parts of their business. Most businesses have multiple systems (Payroll,Marketing,etc.) in use, but very few have an OPERATING SYSTEM (Like IOS or Android, Windows, etc.) to pull it all together. That is what EOS is… the glue that holds it all together. EOS has 6 Key Components, to the degree you can strengthen these components the 136 problems in Business just melt away, as they are merely symptoms of the core weakness.
1. Vision– Getting your Leadership Team, Then the entire Company 100% on the same page, where yo are gong and exactly how you are going to get there.
2. People– Putting the Right People in the right seats. The right people share your core values, the Right people Get it, Want it, and have the Capacity to do the job well.
3. Data– Using a weekly Scorecard to measure forward looking activity based numbers that predict the future, and drive more accountability and results.
4. Issues– You have to be able to solve your issues at the root, not the symptomatic level they normally present themselves at.
5. Process– Documenting your core processes and getting them follow by all, this makes your business more valuable, scalable, and fun!
6. Traction– Bring that vision down to the ground and making it a reality. Creating a 90 day world for your Team (Critical because of the extremely short attention spans of today) Setting the right “Rocks” (90 day Strategic Initiatives) that move the needle , and move your business to where you want it to be.
EOS is a proven business operating system, Chris is a proven veteran EOS Implementer who gets you to the finish line.
Chris is ranked as the #9 Leadership and Management Expert by INC.com’s Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts (Check out this Amazing list HERE)
Contact Chris today !
Chris Hallberg | Certified EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) Implementer, Executive Coach, Author, Speaker.
"Chris Hallberg has worked closely with me and the leadership team for the last year helping us implement the EOS Process. Not only does Chris understand this process and how to roll it out at companies, but he has a keen understanding of the subtleties and intricacies of running businesses. He constantly impresses me with his ability to take our challenges and help us solve them on the fly. He often comes up with better solutions and ideas than we do - and in doing so, he teaches us how to effectively solve business problems. Chris has an uncanny ability to step into our world and draw connections, distill issues, get to the root of what is happening - and provide terrific advice. "
"I had interviewed several business consultants and CEO coaches over the previous few months, but non of them felt like a good fit. I had heard of Chris Hallberg several times and his name continued to come up within my business networking circles, so I decided to call Chris. Within a few weeks, I had managed to book our first off-site day with him and was sitting at a conference table with him and my executive team.
Chris was amazing. From my 5 executives, I had 3 that were very skeptical and 2 that were out right against seeing him. You should understand that we had spent tens of thousands of dollars on consultants in the past and most had been bad experiences. By the end of day 1 we were all exhausted, yet amazed at what we had seen and experienced with Chris helping us see the bigger picture of the business. Getting clear on the company's goals and discussing everyone's values was eye opening. So much, that I fired one of my executives the very next day. The other 4 executives were thrilled with the changes (including firing one of their co workers) and we haven't turned back since.
We now see Chris once every 3 months and we all look forward to the off site meetings. The company has continued to grow but now with new purpose and organization. Chris has transformed our company and for that we're forever grateful. "
"Chris Hallberg is sharp, creative, insightful, and tough. He tells it like it is. I’ve seen Chris lead a strong, successful, difficult, and opinionated team from chaos to order. Astonishing. Very highly recommended as a distinctive EOS implementer."