Are you considering writing a book to boost your visibility and credibility? Or just trying to figure out how to use the book you already have to build more influence and income?
No matter where you are in the process, “Ideas, Influence, and Income” is your field guide to using a strategic and successful publishing experience as the groundwork for a larger plan to monetize your content.
Designed for experts and thought leaders and written by Greenleaf Book Group CEO Tanya Hall, this book will teach you how to
* Get clarity on your message and audience
* Develop your manuscript and choose a publishing option
* Build your author platform and presence through social media, publicity, influencer marketing, and partnerships
* Launch your book with the bang that it deserves:
* Use the content you’ve developed to create new income streams beyond the book
These are the tools and strategies Hall has used to launch…
Tanya has been empowering authors to tell their stories since she joined Greenleaf Book Group in 2004. As the company’s Chief Executive, Tanya fosters a culture of innovation centered on creating new opportunities to better serve authors.
As the first hybrid publisher, Greenleaf Book Group has been at the forefront of innovative publishing for 20 years and continues to grow in response to author needs, morphing from a book distributor to a full-service publishing house that now includes an author branding department.
Having worked closely with retailers while building Greenleaf’s sales and distribution channels, Tanya knows first-hand how the power of a book can be amplified through a strong author brand—and, in turn, how a brand can be amplified…