Celebrity Entrepreneur Kevin Jonas and Boston Celtics President Rich Gotham to Open Sessions at the Exclusive Three-Day Business Leadership Conference at the Westin Copley Place, March 29-31.
The C-Suite Network, the world’s most powerful network of C-Suite leaders, will gather executives from across the country to network and share ideas at The Westin Copley Place, in the well-known Victorian neighborhood of Back Bay. The exclusive invitation-only C-Suite Conference takes place March 29-31. As the C-Suite Network continues to build the largest network of thought leaders, executives and business owners, the conference focuses on all aspects of global growth, technology and leadership.
The three-day conference connects attendees with industry experts who share insights and technology innovation from their wealth of experience. Each morning kicks off with in-depth interviews with celebrity entrepreneur, Kevin Jonas and Boston Celtics President, Rich Gotham. With a fast-paced agenda and engaging content, keynotes and panel discussions cover the groundbreaking ideas and pressing business issues executive leaders face each day.
- Great isn’t Good Enough — New Vision for Success in the C-Suite
- On-Demand Platforms and the Way They’re Changing Business for the C-Suite
- Winning Customers by Putting Employees First
- Emergence of the Chief Collaboration Officer
- Changing the Landscape of the Social Media World and Why it Matters to Every Business
- Transforming Your Future with an Attitude of Excellence
- The Leadership Behind Making Franchises Bloom
Attendees explore opportunities in social media, disruptive innovation, new technology, products and services changing the business. From the knowledge and tools learned in this unique environment, attendees take away a competitive edge and practical approaches to current and future challenges.
For more information about the upcoming C-Suite Conference visit http://conference.c-suitenetwork.com/.